Goooood morning and happy Monday, blogworld 🙂
Guess what? I’ve been tagged!
I’ve never been tagged before, so it’s exciting to become more involved with the blogging community. I have had such a wonderful time starting this little blog, and getting to ‘meet’ new people, and learn so much from everyone’s AMAZING ideas! 🙂 So, the rules of tagging are:
-link the person that tagged ya and post the rules
-share seven random/weird facts about yourself
-tag seven people at the end of your post and link them
-let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I have been tagged by fellow Californinan Jess from Jess in Check. (Thanks girl!)
Here are seven facts:
- I embody three continents and three countries. My father is Danish, (Europe), my Mom is Japanese (Asia), and I was born in US of A (North America)
- I’m kind of afraid of dogs, especially when they are walking towards me. (Even though I have a dog…) I always feel like they are out to get me or something, like they’re gonna take one look at me and decide they want me for breakfast….
- I only watch three channels on TV and one other show: Food Network, Travel Channel, HGTV, and the Today Show. My DREAM would be to one day work on the Today Show. That would be so super cool I might wet my pants. (sorry, TMI)
- I haven’t drank milk since I was like, 3 years old. I think it tastes nasty.
- My one goal in life is to live in Hawai’i for AT LEAST one year. Hawai’i is the most amazing place ever!!! (and they have plate lunches…. yes! Kalbi plates!)
- I can eat a Costco sized tub of Peanut Butter in three days (disclaimer to good boys and girls out there; do not attempt this at home)
- I keep finding chocolate stains on everything I own; on my school bag, on my lap top, on my clothes, on my bedding….. maybe I should eat less chocolate…. (no, never! haha)
So there you go! Thanks Jess, for tagging me! Tagging seven people is going to be hard for me, as I’m new and don’t know too many people.
Miss Gliding Calm (good luck at your competition!)
Miss Veggie Girl (I’m sure you all know her, but she’s been so nice, and her updated blog page looks so pretty!)
Lida of Octopus Gourmet (because she’s a hapa too!!! 🙂 )
I would also like to “tag” Alicia for always reading my blog. I don’t know if you have a blog, but you can leave seven random facts about yourself in the comments section! 🙂
I know that’s only five… I clearly need to make some more blog friends!!!!!! I will update this list very soon, as I get more and more acquainted!
To everyone I’ve tagged; No hard feelings if you don’t feel like being ‘it’ and tagging others. I’m just so excited I got tagged, and thanks for always visiting my blog!
And to everyone else; let’s become friends! 😉